Code of Conduct
Section A - Conduct
- The primary language of the clan is English and therefore all members must be willing to speak it to the best of their ability
- Members will respect one another regardless of race, age, nationality, religion, gender, and sexual orientation.
- Profanity is permitted, however, members are expected to moderate themselves appropriately.
- Malicious links, spam, trolling and the abuse of features are prohibited.
- Disclosure of private information/images of other members without consent is prohibited.
- No member may issue or discuss religious/political statements within the community.
- Members will show good sportsmanship at all times and in all situations.
- Members are expected to show dignity, honour, and integrity out and inside of KR. Comments of insult regarding members or KR as a whole are to be left ignored or uncommented.
Section B - Obligations
- All members are free and encouraged to prioritize real-life needs and commitments. Members reserve the right to choose between the needs of reality and the community.
- Staff members are permitted to resign from their respective positions with notification given should they be planning to stay.
- Should a member decide to leave the community for any reason whatsoever - their decision will be upheld and respected.
Section C - Attendance
- Clan members are required to commit a minimum of 3 hours per week to the community.
- Community members hold no obligation to activity neither hours spent.
Section D - Clan Structure
- Information issued via the clan is to be followed through at all times unless they otherwise contradict with the Code of Conduct and its policies.
- Members wishing to raise an issue/complaint are to inform a staff member or run it via our ticket support system on the website/discord. Failure to do so may result in their complaint/issue being discarded.
Section E - Bugs, Cheats and Exploits
- No member may associate themselves with cheaters willingly when representing the clan.
- No member may utilize any form of exploit which may pose as an advantage. Avoiding them actively if known, informed or discovered.
- No member may purchase unofficial resources to unfairly utilize in-game.
Section F - Representation & Loyalty
- Clan members are expected to represent the community. You cannot be part of another gaming organization that coincides in the same games.
- Clan members are encouraged to wear their tag proudly as it represents the clan and the family you belong to. Mandatory tags vary from game to game.